This Licence is the complete legal agreement between You and Initial Author of Covered Software (author's team of GradSoft) for using and (or) redistributing of Covered Software.
- Redistribution and usage of Covered Software in source and binary forms without modifications are permitted to provide that the following conditions to be met:
- Redistributions of source code must include all original distribution in unchanged form.
- Redistributions in binary form must reproduce the above copyright notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer in the documentation and/or other materials provided with the distribution.
- Redistribution in source and binary forms with modifications are permitted to provide that the following conditions to be met:
- Redistributions in source and binary form must reproduce the above copyright notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer in the documentation and/or other materials provided with the distribution.
- All advertising materials mentioning features of modified software must display the following acknowledgement:
This product includes software developed by author's team of GradSoft, Ukraine, Kiev with some modifications.
Original software is available from GradSoft and can be downloaded from GradSoft website http://www.gradsoft.kiev.ua
- All modifications to source code of the Covered Software must be available to the initial author of this software.
- Initial Author must be informed about existings of Derived Work during two weeks, after releasing of Derived Works.
- Author of Derived Work must grant to Initial Author of Covered Software the right to use and redistribute Derived Work for any purpose.
- Any warrants from Initial Author for original Software are not applied to modified copy.
- The name of the Initial Author can not be used to endorse or promote Derived Work without specific prior written permission.
- Usage of software is permitted to provide that the following conditions to be met:
- If usage does not constitute a commercial use than
- all advertising
materials mentioning usage of Software or Service, based on Software
must display the following acknowledgement:
Usage of this product mentioning usage of software, developed by
author's team of GradSoft, Ukraine, Kiev or direct link to GradSoft website.
- Any warrant liability of Initial Author are not applied to Derived Work.
- If usage constitute a commercial usage than:
- You must purchase commercial licence (one for organization).
- Deployment environment must be put in list of commercially supported environments, or you must provide to Initial Author representative legal access to necessary development environment during deployment of Software.
- You may create a Larger Work, by combining a Covered Software by the other software, not covered by this licence and distribute the Larger Work as single product. Redistribution and usage of Covered Software with Larger Work are permitted, to provide that the following conditions to be met:
- Conditions 1.1 - 1.2 in any redistributions of software are met.
- All modifications of Covered Software must meet conditions 2.1 - 2.7 of this Licence.
- When Larger Work is used for non-commercial purposes, condition 3.1 of this Licence must be met.
- When Larger Work is used for commercial purposes, condition 3.2 of this Licence must be met.
- Any warrant liability of Initial Author is not applied to Larger Work.
- The name of the Initial Author can not be used to endorse or promote Larger Work without specific prior written permission.
- Usage of software is permitted to provide that the following conditions to be met.
- This Licence and the granted right will terminate automatically if you fail to comply with the conditions of this Licence.
- GradSoft warrants that the Software, as updated and when properly used, will perform substantially in accordance with the accompanying documentation. Any implied warrant on the Software is limited to thirty (30) days.
GradSoft entire liability and your exclusive remedy consists in returning of the price paid, or correction of the Software that does not meet Limited Warranty.
- THIS SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED ``AS IT IS''. IN NO EVENT SHALL GRADSOFT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES; LOSS OF USAGE, DATA, OR PROFITS; OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) HOWEVER CAUSED AND ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE) ARISING IN ANY WAY OUT OF THE USE OF THIS SOFTWARE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE.
- The Covered Software is the UAKGQuery.
- The Deployment Environment is a combination of Operation System and ORB.
- The Development Environment is a combination of Operation System, ORB and C++ compiler.
- The Initial Author is author's team of GradSoft, Ruslan Shevchenko is a full representative of GradSoft .
- For any questions, regarding to License, please contact with Ruslan Shevchenko:
Ukraine, 01001, Kiyv-1 post office box 12-V, GradSoft Ltd.
List of commercially supported deployment environments:
- Sun Solaris 2.6 or higher, OmniORB3
- Sun Solaris 2.6 or higher, TAO
- Linux, OmniORB 3
- Linux, TAO