YaYacc: General description
$Id: Description_eng.tex,v 1.3 2001/05/22 08:10:41 rssh Exp $
YaYacc - an abbreviation for Yet Another Yacc.
The program was created as a syntactical analyzer, which is compatible with
original on algorithm analysis and perceived language with
yacc. It generate C++ code. Resulting code can be used in multithreaded applications.
- Transmission of yacc descriptions into template code on C++ language;
- The work of the resulting code on the same algorithm LALR(1) as yacc;
- Object-oriented method of integration with a lexical analyzer;
- The method of integration with resulting application is incapsulated into object Parser, which gives the result of analysis;
- The possibility of using some syntactical analyzers for several different input languages in one program;
- The possibility of a parallel implementation of some syntactical analyzers the same input language without mutual interlock;
- The possibility of request destruction for objects in stack of analyzer is foresees during restoration from mistakes;
The program guarantees the possibility of embedding of generated programs in systems, with are functioning 24 7. The module returns the correct messages about mistakes when configuration or requirements are incorrect; and remain capable to execution other requirements. This fact confirms the reliability of program.
- The operational system: UNIX (Sun Solaris, Linux, FreeBSD)
or Windows NT
- The compiler for yayacc: ANSI C
- The compiler for a resulting code: ANSI C++
- The general description.
- The guidance of system programmer.
- The guidance of system administrator.
- The list of version's changes.
- 22.05.2001 - grammar correction.
- 22.03.2001 - It was created.
GradSoft, Julia Ponyatovskaya, ÞÔ 7 ÉÀÎ 2001 11:40:36 EEST